Gel Polish Granite 02 - 12ml
Click to enlarge
(9.03€ + VAT)
Granite rock on your nails? Yes! Use the Granite collection with matte or glossy finish!
Application of gel polish:
1. step – gently file the natural nails surface with a block buffer
2. step – put a small amount of Easy Off Prep on the nail and let it dry
3. step – apply a thin layer of Base/Gloss gel polish
4. step – cure for 2 minutes in UV light or 50 seconds in LED
5. step – apply a thin layer of the chosen color of gel polish
6. step - cure for 2 minutes in UV light or 50 seconds in LED
7. step – apply a second layer of the chosen color of gel polish
8. step - cure for 2 minutes in UV light or 50 seconds in LED
9. step – cover the nail with Base/Gloss as a top layer
10. step - cure for 2 minutes in UV light or 50 seconds in LED
11. step – Remove tacky residue with Gel Cleanser
Removal of Gel Polish
1. step – very gently file the surface of the gel polish as it will help the remover liquid to be absorbed better
2. step – soak the cotton pad attached in the foil wrap with Remover
3. step – put the cotton pad on the nail and wrap the foil around the finger to fix it
4. step – remove the foil after 15 minutes which will already pull down the most of the gel polish. In case some gel polish remains carefully remove with the help of an orangewood stick.
There are no reviews for this product.
Please login to write a review: Login